The Johnsonburg Fire Department was dispatched at 16:50 for a grease fire  at 553 Market St. Johnsonburg Borough. Chief Dickey arrived on scene and was met by the occupant who stated he had a grease fire on the kitchen stove but had put it out using an ABC fire extinguisher. Upon entering the structure for the alley , there was a lot of smoke haze in the structure. After checking the kitchen stove where the pot filled with cooking oil that was on fire was located it was determined the fire was out. Engine 22 arrived on scene and set up portable fan to ventilate the kitchen area and personal using a thermal imaging camera to check for any fire extension. No extension was found and after all the smoke haze was cleared from the residence Company 2 equipment and personal went available.